|
Love is a path to the heart,
that knows its own way.
|
|
![]() Christine
25th February, 17Love Nicholas Tay To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence. Friends
Ariel
Ashley
Baobao
Bibi
Cassandra
Celia
Chenghui
Chenpei
Cheryl
Deborah
Dingping
Felicia
Francesca
Han
Huu Yue
Isabella
Jared
Jasmine
Jessica
Jolene
Kaili
Liling
Louis
Mahirah
March
Melody
Natalie
Nengli
Michelle
Peining(Small)
Peining(Big)
Peiyu
Rachel
Rebecca
Sandy
Shien
Sinhui
Stella
Steve
Sylvian
Teri
Vanessa
Veronica
Weixin
XiaoPearl
Xuewen
ZhenHao
Archives
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
|
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
That was taken during our 2 months anni. Boyfriend & I went to zoo that day (: I had been working at Comex Show for Compacq the past few days.Tired but fun (; bt I didn't have much time for my Boyf the past few days. Now I'm back to meeting him everyday. That's all, bye! I love you, Darling! |
|
Your love makes me at once the
happiest and the unhappiest of women |
|