|
Love is a path to the heart,
that knows its own way.
|
|
![]() Christine
25th February, 17Love Nicholas Tay To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence. Friends
Ariel
Ashley
Baobao
Bibi
Cassandra
Celia
Chenghui
Chenpei
Cheryl
Deborah
Dingping
Felicia
Francesca
Han
Huu Yue
Isabella
Jared
Jasmine
Jessica
Jolene
Kaili
Liling
Louis
Mahirah
March
Melody
Natalie
Nengli
Michelle
Peining(Small)
Peining(Big)
Peiyu
Rachel
Rebecca
Sandy
Shien
Sinhui
Stella
Steve
Sylvian
Teri
Vanessa
Veronica
Weixin
XiaoPearl
Xuewen
ZhenHao
Archives
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
|
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Please visit http://inme-tation-sunglass.blogspot.com/ (RayBan & Oakley Sunglasses) Anyway, last Thursday I went to have supper at Thomsan Rd withBoyfriend, Andrew, Alan & Eleanor Last Friday, Eleanor's birthday at her house. Had steamboat with the usual friends, as well as Weiyi & others.Some left to BQ, while Me, Boyf, Andrew, Alan, Sinhui & don't-know-the-name guy stayed to play Indian Poker & drink. Saturday I met up with Feidi & Eleanor at Simei. I was on my way to look for my boyfriend after that.But that bloody asshole said no need and all shit. & we quarreled, so I U-turn back to Simei to meet up with Frankie, YanYang, Aaron, Gx, Jacskon, Alfred, Jw & Tony After that Bf and I were alright, I cabbed down to his house. & later on we quarreled again(wtf?), haha. But we were alright again, & I headed back home.(Ji love you!)Sunday which is yesterday, Happy 3rd month Anni! I were sick so stayed at his house all the way till 8+, We went down mart to L4D & dinner with Alan & AndrewToday, Bf & I were on our way to SimLim to get my pay ard 6. But were already late, so Mike decided to help me bank in all the cheque for me! (;So we went to have our dinner at Souel Garden! Back to Mart to meet up with Eleanor, Andrew, Potatoe & Alan. That's all! Eleanor Alan & Eleanor Eleanor's sister, Alan, Eleanor & her mother Sinhui, Eleanor & me The dont know what name guy, Alan, Boyfriend & Andrew Andrew & Boyfriend |
|
Your love makes me at once the
happiest and the unhappiest of women |
|