|
Love is a path to the heart,
that knows its own way.
|
|
![]() Christine
25th February, 17Love Nicholas Tay To love and to be loved is the greatest happiness of existence. Friends
Ariel
Ashley
Baobao
Bibi
Cassandra
Celia
Chenghui
Chenpei
Cheryl
Deborah
Dingping
Felicia
Francesca
Han
Huu Yue
Isabella
Jared
Jasmine
Jessica
Jolene
Kaili
Liling
Louis
Mahirah
March
Melody
Natalie
Nengli
Michelle
Peining(Small)
Peining(Big)
Peiyu
Rachel
Rebecca
Sandy
Shien
Sinhui
Stella
Steve
Sylvian
Teri
Vanessa
Veronica
Weixin
XiaoPearl
Xuewen
ZhenHao
Archives
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
|
Sunday, November 8, 2009
@ Airport My school started 2 weeks ago. Every Wednesday is so damn bad that I've to reach school by 8a.m On Saturday, Boyfriend & I went to Leyley's birthday at Aranda Country Club. Alvin, Feidi, LimYi, Alvin, Ivan & XuanXuan were already there. Ly, Boyf & I went to catch a movie, Jennifer's Body. The movie was damn.. god. After that headed back to the chalet. Yang, Jack & co. were already. After cutting the cake, we left. & yesterday, boyf & I stayed at home the whole day. & Night time we met up with Andrew at mart. 2hours later Im gonna fetch my fat ass from work @ Airport! 3 more days to our 4th month anniversary! I love you, fat ass! |
|
Your love makes me at once the
happiest and the unhappiest of women |
|